Add an aromatic experience to a soothing back and foot massage
AromaRelax is a wellness approach that uses essential oils to promote relaxation, stress relief and emotional support. This technique is based on the idea that the targeted application of essential oils to certain areas of the body can promote homeostasis, that is to say the physiological and emotional balance of the body.
This is a simple method of applying essential oils along the spine and under the soles of the feet.
This technique involves the application of eight specific essential oils to the back and feet. These essential oils are applied using specific movements, such as effleurage, kneading and other gentle massage techniques. The essential oils used are chosen for their calming, soothing and balancing properties.
Here are the eight essential oils used as well as their main characteristics:
- To promote balance and emotional tranquility, the blend gives a feeling of serenity and well-being.
- Ho Wood
- Blue tansy
Known for its soothing and relaxing properties, Lavender essential oil is also appreciated for its aroma.
- Sweet orange
- Clove bud
This blend is intended for massages and combines the various benefits of oils known for their calming and relaxing effects.
- Pepper mint,
This aromatic blend provides an immediate tingling effect and instantly warms the skin.
- Pepper mint
- Blue tansy
- German chamomile
Obtained by cold pressing its skin, Sweet Orange releases an invigorating citrus aroma. It is known for its energizing, refreshing and revitalizing properties.
- Reduce your stress
- Connect with yourself
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduce inflammation
- Balancing the nervous system and regulating homeostasis
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Avoid the sun or UVA rays for up to 12 hours after treatment
- Possible skin sensitivity
- Potential allergies (Cypress, Peppermint, Marjoram, Basil, Grapefruit and Lavender)
- Mixture to avoid in case of mastosis because it contains Cypress
You are seated comfortably on a massage table with your back clear and your feet bare.
Eight essential oils are applied along the meridians and reflexology points of the back and feet which promote relaxation, relieve stress, provide immune support, and reduce pain and inflammation.
- Adults (approx. 60 minutes) CHF 70.-
- children from 6 years old (approx. 45 minutes) CHF 40.-
*On presentation of an AVS or student card, a 20% discount will be granted.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. After this deadline, you will be charged 40.- for the missed session.
*Currently no reimbursement by insurance.
Make an appointment
SCHEDULE BY APPOINTMENT: CURRENTLY NO AVAILABILITYAs the telephone is silent during the sessions, you can contact me in different ways:
- Voicemail on my answering machine
- Contact form available on this site (About | Contact us)
I will contact you as soon as possible.
QuinteSens Soap Factory & Care Area
Grillon Road 2
2206 Les Geneveys-sur-Coffrane
+41 79 679 62 68