Introduction to aromatherapy
Essential oils are little drops of genius locked in a too-small bottle: Unleash their power!
Aromatherapy is the art of healing with essential oils.
It is a precise and powerful alternative medicine that acts on the physical, emotional, psychological and energetic levels. They are also used in prevention and provide support for all types of therapies.
Essential oils are administered by:
- cutaneous route diluted in oil,
- internal route diluted on a support (oil, honey, bread, neutral tablet,
- olfactory pathway
- atmospheric diffusion.
They do not dilute in water. Some can be used pure but the instructions specific to each must be respected.
- Do not use on mucous membranes, ears, nose or in or around eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse with oil.
- No use for babies under 3 months, nor for pregnant women under 3 months.
- Sensitive people: babies and young children, pregnant women, elderly people.
- The use of certain essential oils is possible with precautions and an appropriate dosage.