Oat milk recipe
- 100g oat flakes
- 1l of mineral water
- Soak the oatmeal in water for 12 to 24 hours.
- Then put the mixture in a blender and mix
- Filter with cheesecloth to keep only the liquid
The benefits of oat milk in cosmetics
Oat milk can be used in most of your natural cosmetic preparations. It will bring you many benefits, whatever your skin type.
- It is rich in antioxidants , ideal for mature skin that would like to regain its radiance.
- It is soothing if your skin is irritated and will provide immediate relief.
- The properties of oat milk are recognized: it is perfect for sensitive, even atopic, skin.
Oat milk soap: the quintessence for your skin
By integrating it into a soap, oat milk will provide a lot of softness.
When I make oat milk soaps, I do not perfume them in order to use all the benefits of the vegetable oils and oat milk.
To integrate oat milk into your cold saponification soap formula, you have 3 solutions:
- Use it as a dilution liquid instead of water : in this case, it is preferable to freeze it beforehand so as not to burn it when mixing with the soda.
- Integrate it into the trace : in this case, integrate it at a maximum of 10% PDH (weight of the oils) to prevent your soap from being too soft and you cannot unmold it.
- Use it as a dissolving liquid instead of water and also add it to the trace.